A supportive program for Toddlers
Each child is unique and deserves to cared for in a warm, safe and caring environment. A place where cuddle time is an important part of each day. A place where children are read to, listened to and allowed to freely explore the world around them.
Each child is unique and deserves to cared for in a warm, safe and caring environment. A place where cuddle time is an important part of each day. A place where children can nurture their natural curiosity.
We are more than just a toddler childcare, our teachers work to develop the skills each child will need as they move through life. Toddlers continue to develop many skills they will need as the progress through life. A balance of quiet and active activates.
While there are a variety of learning activities through out each day here are just a few examples.
● Providing opportunities to develop language by talking with her and adding to words she starts. For example, if your toddler says “baba”, you can respond, “Yes, you are right―that is a bottle.”
● Encourage your child’s growing independence by letting him help with dressing himself and feeding himself.
● Encouraging them to explore and try new things
● Expanding their vocabulary through reading, word games, stories, songs and nursery rhymes.
● Providing soft objects to roll and then toss.
● Provide opportunities to express themselves, exert their independence and gain self control.
This is just a short list of learning opportunities our teachers provide each day.
Our teachers work with the parents to develop a learning plan for each child. Communication with parents is an important part of our toddler program. We communicate with parents at drop off and pick up, through our parent portal at kid reports, email and phone calls.
We believe a great start to life will instill a love of learning and children who are capable of moving forward with confidence in themselves and trust in those around them.